SVI-Huygens is the top software solution for deconvolution of images acquired through the most advanced microscopic techniques. SANE ASIA is the support centre for sales, promotion and support for the Huygens deconvolution software in Asia. Contact us for a demonstration or for more information on our imaging solutions.
Deconvolution is the process of restoring an image that has been degraded during acquisition due to blurring and noise. This is done by estimating a Point Spread Function (PSF) that describes the degree of blurring of a single point-like object. The PSF is then used with algorithms such as the Classic Maximum Likelihood Estimation to restore the image.
- One-click deconvolution using Deconvolution Express
- Extensive control using the the Deconvolution Wizard
- Intensity preservation ensures accurate downstream image quantification
- Validated deconvolution algorithms
- Widely accepted as the standard for deconvolution in the scientific community
- Reliable Theoretical PSF estimation based on microscopic parameters and image metadata
- Precise Experimental PSF distillation for individual microscopes
- Complete image processing toolkit to correct most significant microscopy artifacts
- Optimisation for GPU acceleration
- Scalability of deconvolution workflow: Batch Processor and Huygens Core
Regardless of their microscope type or image format, Huygens deconvolution allows researchers to improve multiple aspects of their microscopy images:
- Increased resolution
- Increased signal-to-noise ratio
- Noise removal
- Recovery of degraded signal
More examples of deconvolution can be found at the SVI Image Gallery.